The Parents' Council are holding a talk by Roger Grennan on Thursday, February 2nd at 7.30pm called: Rockstar? Pilot? Accountant? ... having great career conversations with young people.
The areas covered during the talk will be:
- A creative approach to opening up conversations about careers with young people
- Ways to explore and discover your child's interests (and fields of fascination)
- Exploring your child's natural strengths and abilities
- Linking the above to how we look to make appropriate and relevant career choices
- Practical ways to research and understand any job or career with online tools and information that is available.
All parents are welcome and refreshments will be served.