***UPDATE 8 January: Very well done to Harry O'Leary who was awarded 3rd place in the Chemical, Physical & Mathematical Junior Individual category
The following students received Highly Commended ribbons: Seán Radcliffe, Christian Barton-Randall and Niall Morahan, and Oisín Murray and Finn O’Neill. ***
Over 1,000 students from across the island of Ireland are taking part in the first ever virtual BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition (BTYSTE). Our school has five projects in this year's exhibition:
· Studying is Hard, But Who had it Harder? (Seán Radcliffe)
· Using modern technology to emulate CHIP8 on a basic webpage (Christian Barton Randall and Niall Morahan)
· The overtraining of teenage boys (Eoin Sadlier and Ben Delaney)
· Why are the rocks red in Australia? (Harry O'Leary)
· The Effectiveness of Covid-19 Restrictions in a School Environment (Oisín Murray and Finn O'Neill)
You can visit the virtual exhibition here.
Well done and best of luck to all the students involved and to their teacher, Mr McGroggan.